" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAYS!!

So as of today the kids have been off school and we have been snowed in for 5 days!!! I am getting cabin fever and the kids are restless! Lucky we live in the country and we have big hills great for sled riding!! It is snowing now again and i look for them to call school off for the rest of the week!

HOWEVER!!!! My sweet hubby has set up a romantic getaway for this weekend! Valentines Day!! He arranged a sitter for all the kids and everything!! I am so excited!! I don't care if I have to shovel my way there I am going!! LOL There is nothing like your husband setting everything up and not having to do anything!! I love it!!! I will have to update you as to how it goes!! Did I tell you that I have the most amazing husband in the world! His name is billy and he treats me like a queen! He comes home from work at 6 every night and jumps right in with the kids and whatever needs done and tells me to go take a hot bath or get a few minutes to my self!! He is great!!! I love him!!!
Ok I have to get to the days chores! Have a Great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment