" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SMILING!!!!!

You when you read a really good book it is like you get to be in another persons thoughts and go into another world not your own! that you get to zone everything out and get a little time to your self in this secret world!! That's how I feel when I get to read your blogs and spend time on mine!! i love it!!

Well today I have an interview! I am having mixed feelings about it because...........
well i have been a stay at home mom forever!
who will watch the kids?
will it be worth it?
do i really want to work???

hmmmm the list goes on and on!! I used to work in a nursing home as a State tested nurses aide and i loved it! So that is what i would be doing again! I let my licenses expire so this would get them back! I put the application in back in November because my sister was in a really bad accident and in order to help take care of her when she came home I had to have my ST NA licenses! Well i could not find anywhere to get them so i started putting in apps. now they called and while my sister still needs tons of care and will for a long time! i am having mixed feelings! I think I will go ahead and get my licences and work part time for a little bit! I want my kitchen redone and a deck on my house so that will help to go to that! i am pretty sure my dad will watch the kids for me if it is only part time! I think I am more nervous about driving in the snow then the actual interview! School was canceled again today! Its crazy here!! I was on the phone forever last night until I actually found a sitter at the last minute for me to even go to the interview! My dad usually watches them but they are out of the country in a warm place on vacation!!! O well it all worked out! I pray that I make it there safely!!!

OK have to start the car to warm up!!! You guys have a great day!!! Thanks for taking the time for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pray that it goes well! Yep, takes time to find someone to watch after your crew- totally understand.

    Hope your trip was safe in all that snow- here all that snow is rain and has flooded everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the working debate thing. I constantly go back and forth on it. It's difficult to decide, you know? I know I really want to work and be productive in a non-mom sort of way sometimes. I hope this interview really works out for you...and good luck driving in the snow!

    ReplyDelete