" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just don't know..............

It's been another day of stress and craziness here! Mitchell got into food at school today which made his sugar 385 at dinner! Then I caught him getting into the water at bed time and his sister!

i have to admit I am a yell er! BUT! I have been working really hard not to yell lately to talk calmly with each kid when they do something wrong and it seems like this had more effect in the moment but quickly wears off...... i am so frustrated! I really need time away to regroup! i have been extremely tired lately and I know its stress! I have cried everyday in the last 5 days at least!

i just don't know............

No comments:

Post a Comment