" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just laugh...........

So interview went well! I am not sure if I got the job yet but I really enjoyed meeting the people there! It would be a great place to work! Very nice! The roads were pretty clear when I left to go! I was very happy! I had not been out of the house in days because of this GREAT SNOW!!! I just went to the store to get some things that we were out of and every where I went some one was talking about ANOTHER STORM coming in on Sunday night they said 15 to 20 INCHES!!! They must be crazy right??? i don't want no more snow!! Can't we sign a petition or something???? Please God no!!!!

On another note~~~~~~

My day after the store was me chasing our shih Tzu around the yard in 2 foot of snow trying to get her to quit eating her on poop and get in the house!!! Great, right? Does anyone know why dogs do that? She has a vet appt tomorrow. I am gonna find out, it is GROSS!! I am sure the neighbors love to watch me do this!

Today is laundry day! yay! I tell all the kids to bring all there laundry down before they leave for school and before i start the laundry I wonder to myself hmmmm should I go check there rooms??? naaa i know my darling little children listened to there sweet mommy and brought all there dirty cloths down!! NNNOOOOTTTTT!!! Of course I don't go and check until I am up stairs cleaning up there rooms and low and behold 3 more loads to do!!! And I think someone sped up the washer and dryer they seem unusually fast today! Not that i am complaining but I like to sit and relax in between loads you know!!!

So that's my day so far! Kids had a 2 hour delay this morning so it feels as if they are only gone for an hour or 2! They will be home in about 40 minutes! So i got to finish up a few things!!!

If you need me I will be out chasing the dog!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your note did make me smile :) Yep....when you set down several gallons of milk- even more bags /boxes of cereal.....and they say- wow- and you say- we have 7 children. Then you wait a few seconds to let it sink in & see the eyes bug out!

    ReplyDelete