" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kids......

So all kids left yesterday except one! Cheyanne is in the big sister big brother program!! Which is an awesome program!!! So she is going with her big this weekend! She leaves at noon! You know I was wondering how many of us Mommy's get all excited when we know we are going to get time to our selves and then when the time comes we feel guilty and worry about everything!! I know I sure do! I worry about other people driving with them and of course Mitchell's sugar and are they wearing there seat belts tight enough! Are they eat to much junk..... are they being good! O my the list goes on and on!! It is really hard for me to just take a deep breath and let it go! they are with people who love them and take great care of them!! SSSooooo just let it go!

I am still not sure what the entire plan is for this weekend I just know it is well needed! I am ready! Cheyanne will be leaving here at noon! then I am off to the store to get some last minute things I think I will need for this weekend!!!

Well I hope that everyone has a great V-Day!! I would love to know if anyone is reading anything that I am typing????????? I feel like I am talking to the world and until I know for sure I am gonna assume that I am!!! So by for now world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment