" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Friday, March 19, 2010

hello......

So I promised I would post later today and here I am!!! yay.

We have been dealing with the same old stuff..........Behavior problems.....again. yay. I am exhausted by them. They eat at me and tear me apart! They sadden me and make me hurt all the way to my heart! I cry at least once a day because of them. I have tried EVERYTHING I know EVERYTHING I have been taught! I really don't know how much more I can take! I have yelled, I have been calm, I have ignored...........done it all!!!!!! Please God help me!

We have 7 children in this house as you know and I feel like there is only one these last 2 weeks! She has ate up every bit of attention she could and believe me it isn't like I wanted to give it to her! I know alot of the times she is just looking for attention however, when she is banging things or her self off the wall and hurting other kids I kinda have to step in.... She has all most got kicked off the bus more then once these last 2 weeks.....kicked out of at least one class per day and almost kicked out of after school church program.......I mean come on! These are things she loves to do and when she is good she has a ton of fun!! So what is going on???? I am clueless and I think the counselor is to! I have to find answers for this child before its to late and she grows up and becomes a serial killer................Any help? any advise? please?!

2 comments:

  1. Continuing in pray for you. I wish I knew some great wisdom, but I really don't. I do know that there is often just sooo much hurt we feel at a loss. Our hurt, her hurt, etc. All that adds up to - not knowing, not understanding, and more hurt. Then it just ends up getting worse. Have you checked out the blog- onethankfulmom.com I know she has resources listed. I also know there have been a lot of issues she has dealt with and still does. She has children of all ages, adopted, bio, etc. I have recently rediscovered her blog, and she is great at offering some great ideas and advice. Maybe you could e-mail her?? Hey - all adoptive families have to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you and for your daughter. It must be so frustrating for you. I will pray for God's wisdom and for patience and a heart of compassion while you go through this time. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete