" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Monday, March 29, 2010

Happiness..............

So..... happiness ? hmmmmmm What truly makes me happy? Can I really come up with a list of 10? MAyBE if I can list 1-7 as my kids! LOL Lets see...............


10. A beautiful sunrise/sunset
9. A fresh glass of ice tea
8. A good book and quiet time
7.
6.
5.
4.
3.Making someone else happy
2.My husbands arms around me
1.My children's laughter

WOW I cant believe I cant finish this list?! That is sad when I cant figure out what makes me happy! I mean I can think of cheesy things like getting all the bills paid on time every month or getting dinner done on time, or all kids in bed and asleep by 9! But to dig really deep and find what truly puts a smile on my face and makes me feel like I am on a cloud I really can't give you ten right now! I could go to your sites and get some ideas and cheat but i can t do it! wow I don't even know what to say..................

2 comments:

  1. just checking in on your blog....praying for some happy thoughts, and much much much MORE!!!! Just wanted you to know I am thinking and praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I think you missed chocolate on your list....Oh, maybe that was my list. Yeah, right there on the top. ;) Juls

    ReplyDelete