" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello...........

good morning everyone!! I only have a minute but I promise to blog more later!! It has been crazy around here! I dont know what is going on with Cheyanne but she is being more changelling then ever! Well not ever she was worse when we first got her. But it is still pretty bad! I will go into more later! I hop everyone is doing good! I have been still reading your inspiring blogs! Some days they really keep me going! So Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad you posted....I was worrying about you. I was thinking about you the other day....I haven't "heard" from you lately. So I started praying for you & your family.

    Will pray specifically for Cheyanne!

    ReplyDelete