" Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding......Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge

of God" (proverbs 2:2,5)




Wednesday, February 8, 2012

O MY!!!!

Well alot has been happening here at our house!!! We found out two days ago we are expecting our 8th child!!! Wow to even type that is so surreal! I feel like I am dreaming!!! Was def not planned!!! We though we were done having kids! But I guess God had another plan! The kids are super excited! We have a 6 bedroom house and I never dreamed I would say we are out growing it!!!! We are very excited to have another addition to our family! alittle scared but excited!!!
I will def be working on getting the freezers stocked and ready for summer in the following weeks. Spring cleaning and organizing like crazy!!! I am thinking about cutting mack my work schedule in the next few months. I know I am going to be tired and alittle over whelmed and still want to make sure I am 100% for the kids!!!

Well off to bed soon for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment